From:
William Thomas Waters <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 4 Mar 1996 10:59:18 -0500
Regarding my post of a few days ago:

First let me clarify one of my statements.  When I was referring to 2000
email messages, I was referring to one thoughtful message from each member
of this group who disagrees with what is going on, not 2000 from each.  I am
NOT advocating a mail bomb campaign; that is the best way to a) get arrested
and more importantly, b) have your message ignored totally.

Secondly, I'm really not into flame mail or heated debates.  If you are
either for or against what is going on at the hospital, please let them
know, not me.  I'm just a college student who likes ferrets and thought
other ferret friends might want to hear about this.

For those of you who wrote to the hospital, thank you, and also those of
you who wrote _polite_ email to me.

Sorry if I sound bitter here.  I think the FML is a great thing because of
the friendly discourse that takes place here.  If only the rest of the world
were as friendly as the furry guys that bring us together here...