Date:
Wed, 22 Sep 2010 14:14:59 -0400
While we are on the subject of mink as pets, I have a friend that had a
huge, GORGEOUS, tame Albino mink. He trusted this mink more than he did
the family cat or dog. I had the privilege of meeting this particular
mink a few times and was so amazed. When his daddy would put him on
his back on his lap and tickled him, it looked like he was actually
smiling. He also could take head and put it in his mouth up to his
eyes, that is how sweet this mink was. There were also two violet
colored mink that were just as tame. Just watch the video and enjoy
a tame mink:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Vw55bfiuihg

Eleanor, Donald and the 13 weasels