From:
Rebecca Stout <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 1 Aug 2001 09:17:46 EDT
It's 3am ... and a quiet night.  I only hear my loved one's breathing.
What has interupted my slumber?  A heavy feeling from all that watermelon
no doubt.  I peek up at Serendipity's cage.  She's asleep.  Damn and I have
to go to the potty.  Sigh.  Ok here we go... roll out of the bed slowly.
Tippy toe tippy toe tippy toe to the bathroom.  Sitting down slowly on the
potty staring wide eyed at the cage.  Ah did it!  She is still asleep.

OK now I have to do the duty.  I'll just let it out teeny bit by teeny bit.
Oooo that does NOT feel good.  Oh well.  Geez, tiny drops echo louder than
anything!  This place is an acoustic horror!  Oh shoot I hear her moving!!
I'll just do it fast and get it over with.  Ahhh.  Better.  But oh no!
Gosh she is stirring all around.  Shoot I better get in bed fast!  I close
the potty lid so delicately.  Tippy toe tippy toe tippy toe.
Sloooooooooowly get into bed.  OH gosh she is really getting about now.
DARN it.  OK here I go...laying down.  OH gosh that feels so good.

I"m sooooo tired.  I just wanna get back to .... "Waaaaaah waaaaaah
waaaaaaaah?"   ::disgusted look on my face in the dark::

Can I hide?    ::pulling covers over my face::

Then a louder, "waah waaaaaaah waaaaah?!" She sounds just like she's asking
a question, not just honking out cries.

Me: "Go to sleep baby"
Baby: "Wahh?"
Me: "Shhh, night-nights now"
Baby "wah?"
Me: "No... night-nights.
Baby: "wah." ::loosing interest::
Me: ::whispering:: "night nights:
Baby ::a little whine eeks out:;

I did it!!  OH my gosh, no gettting up, no baby biting my lips and face in
bed, no trying to stay awake and putting her to sleep.  I can't beleive it.
What a step!  Siiiiiigh.  ::closing my eyes, smiling::
"CRUUUUUNCH crunch-crunch-crunch-crunch, gasp whine, Cruuuuuuuunch
crunch-crunch more gasps, CRUUUUUCH..."

Oh my Gaaaaaaaaaaaawd ::ME crying now, waaaaah wah wah::

Wolfy

Please visit:
http://www.geocities.com/wolfysluv/
for information on ferret deafness: