From:
Barbara Clay <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 10 Oct 2003 18:07:03 -0700
ROCKY'S OKTOBERFEST

Saturday, October 18th starts at 3:00pm goes into the wee hours!!!!

$5 admission will get ya all the sodas and beer free for the entire party

Designated driver policy is in effect!

Campers are welcomed on the farm - reservations are free - but a MUST!
email me!

There will be raffles and auctions galore, with Rocky's very own FEAR
FACTOR

Music will be by the Great Ferretones - this party will be having some
Bluegrass too!!!

Food is being catered and for nominal fees you can get pit beef, ham,
dogs, burgers, fish and fries hot off the grill!!!

Bring your best pastry for the bake sale table!!!

At 6:30pm we will be having our Annual Grudge Match - Volleyball Tourney,
against Baltimore County SPCA!!!!!  Spikers are needed!!

TACKY HAMMY CONTEST!!!!!  This is a great event.  Last winner had the
theme of, "Dead Skunk in the Middle of The Road", then there was the 55DD
Bra that was transformed into a double-hammy!!!!  Send your entries to
the address below.  A $5 entry fee entitles you to as many hammies as
you wish to enter.  OR, bring your hammy with you!

Donations for raffles/auction or sale are deeply needed and appreciated.
We are doing our best to be self-generating in the continued expenses of
The Hagerstown/Wolfsville Rescues, along with our other shelter guests
that have found their way to our home.  You can send them to the address
below.

Plan on falling in love with a fuzzy and get your Adoption Application in
NOW!  We adopt to homes that are documented current on distemper and ADV
testing ( United CEP or Avecon send-in-spit test!) Adoption Applications
can be found at our website.

Personal ferrets or other pets are not allowed at this event, just
humans.

Parking is limited, so secure your attendance by please RSVPing NOW!!!

Come join us in lots of fun, and meet the volunteers that have been the
life savers of the Hagerstown/Wolfsville kids.  This year's OKTOBERFEST
is in their honor!

Affectionately,
Barbara Clay
Director of Shelter Affairs
Rocky's Ferret Rescue and Shelter
832C Falls Rd
Parkton, Maryland 21120

410 329-6111
www.rockysferrets.com

HAGERSTOWN/WOLFSVILLE KIDS: GIVE TIL THE HURTING STOPS!

Paypal:  [log in to unmask]