From:
dfrazier <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 4 Dec 2000 12:46:28 -0500
Hi Everybody...
Our Grandpa Fuzzy celebrated his 10 birthday..last Saturday.  And we wish
him many many returns of the day..  May all our fuzzies live as long and
totally healthy a life as this guy!

dayna and the 47 fur brats

Please remember your shelter, or any shelter if none is close to you, this
Holiday Season.. this can be a hard time for shelter Moms and Dads to make
ends meet.. and its a time of bigger vet bills for most of us, somehow new
arrivals always have something a vet needs to see to.  Some of us are even
tax deductable if thats a factor as it may be for some folks.

Have a Merry Ferrity Christmas!!!