From:
Kris Kriskius <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 17 Jul 2004 15:38:26 EDT
Thank those that sent their condolences, it is nice to know I have so
many friends that care.

Unfortunately Mousie lost her battle.  It is never easy loosing your
first ferret, she sure was a fighter.  I have so many good memories of
her that I well hold near my heart, and many many pictures that will be
cherished.

I would like to write a special thank you to my vet Shelley Knudsen.  You
are patient, knowledgeable, understanding and professional.  I can
honestly say I have been searching for 6 years to find a vet like you.
Thank you for being there for Mousie, and holding my hand the entire way.

I would also like to thank all the folks from the FML that sent their
condolences, your cards, and emails has helped through this very sad
time.

Kris and the Fur Kids~Missing Mousie

http://www.midnightbeaujolais.com/Kris/Mousie/CUTE%20BABY%204.JPG

http://www.midnightbeaujolais.com/Kris/Mousie/MOUSIE%20IN%20DRYER%20HOSE.jpg