From:
Kerry Mealing <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 22 Jun 1999 19:33:29 -0500
Hi all,

I have two 4 mth old ferret girls named Bodhi and Jara, who are a sable and
panda respectively.  My work circumstances have changed since I got them
and I have to travel extensively on short notice and it's not fair to them.

I'm looking to adopt them out to a good home, preferably locally,
preferably experienced owners.  They're both sweet and insatiably curious
and have learned not to nip feet.  They tend to forget when I'm away (as
well as forgetting their litterbox training).

My email is [log in to unmask] & my icq is 11972072 ..

Regards,
Kerry.  (sorry about the sig, it's auto-appended).
[That's OK, I remove auto-appended sigs...  :-)  BIG]