From:
Tom Sherwin <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 16 Apr 1996 16:53:57 -0400
<delurk>

Sorry, WAY behind on the FML.  But I had to share a weasel/dog story or
two...

I was taking Geordi, my 5lb.  sable male, out for a walk when we ran into
someone walking their collie.  Geordi and the collie sniffed and the collie
got SCARED!  It started whimpering and hid behind her human.  Geordi still
wanted to investigate more but the dog would have NONE of it.

I also took Geordi to a Pet Expo and on my way out, a dog owner was walking
in his pride and joy.  I don't know the exact breed, but it was one of those
"man's" dogs...  you know, black, big and mean-looking.  I lowered Geordi
slowly so they could catch a scent and the dog tucked its tail between its
legs and backed off quickly.  Geordi couldn't have cared less.

And what's with this discovery?

I remain convinced that the most powerful attracting force in the universe
is the FERRET LITTER BOX.  Almost anything that I don't want to land in
there is sucked in by some massive force more powerful than gravity.  Once
the object is set in motion, the path is irreversible.  Of course, as the
letter box gets "dirtier", the more attraction is exerted.

I bet that if it would make socks unusable, we could find all of the missing
left socks (supposedly eaten by dryers) by putting litter boxes in laundry
rooms.

Tom ("Hey, get OUT of there!")
Geordi ("Pencils look better when dumped on the floor.")
Natasha ("Ooooh... scratch RIGHT there, daddy!")