From:
Leslie Hill <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 6 Dec 2011 18:35:28 -0500
Hi All,

I've just spent the last 2 hours going blind in the FML archives
hunting where to buy Lupron these days. My vet has 3 doses left and
I have 6 of my 10 fuzzies on it so I have a limited amount of time
to help him resupply. The last pharmacy he ordered from has gone too
governmental on him, demanding some strange information to order the
simplest of supplies, so he's looking elsewhere. When he told me the
price-tag of what he's found so far, I nearly started eating kibbles!
So I offered to help in the search for a new Lupron source, hopefully
at an affordable price. In the archives, I found Jeff's post
recommending Professional Arts Pharmacy in Maryland (which I believe
is the expensive one we already tried) and Cathy's post recommending
SaveWay Compounding Pharmacy in Newark, DE. If anyone could recommend
any others, I'd appreciate their assistance.

Leslie
mom owned by Fred, Barnie, Pebbles, Minnie, Pearl, Bodie, Tink, Sassy,
Dolly and Jilly-Beans.