From:
Lorraine <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 9 Jun 1999 19:08:28 -0400
My Tigerlily (4 yr old sable)has become a farting ferret or windy weasel
recently.  I also put this down to the aging process as she's otherwise
the picture of health.

I don't know about the rest of you, but for some reason, it always cracks
me up to hear her ferret farts.  I have noticed that for her size (2 lbs.)
the noise of her escaping weasel windies is disproportionately loud.  She
can crack'em way louder than any of my 3 fartin' felines.

Lorraine "blame it on the ferret" Abraham