Date:
Thu, 10 Jan 2008 10:52:31 EST
Hello everyone.

Kind of debatable as to whether this NEEDS to be written...I suppose
not... But I did not want to start a misunderstanding.

Concerning the lady named Deb who wrote to group about someone on
a Yahoo group that was being cruel in her herbal advice writings
online...I responded as to how I could relate to how painful cruel
writings online could be, how I heard of it happening to others, my
own skepticism on studies done in my own field and how I came to be
suspicious now of studies. And I wrote of possible solutions to dealing
with the situation.

But I wanted to apologize if it seemed I wrote something I did not
intend to. I did not think the essence of what I wrote was that what
works for one pet or person might not work on another.

It is not that I disagree with this possibility. One allergy med or
anti depressant works well for one person, but not for another. The
possible side effects of drugs are felt keenly by one person, but not
another.

But I did not see that this is what I had written about. Kiind of
jolted me a wee bit when I read that this was the summation of what
I wrote. My apologies for any misunderstandings.