From:
Gene Coppage <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 16 Jan 2004 07:47:41 EST
people are starting to respond to my call for help, by sending us emails
and I'm thanking everyone for their emotional support and prayers and I'm
sorry I did not post my location ,everyones yelling WHERE ARE YOU !!!  We
are in Warrenton, Virginia thats in Fauquier County and again my phone
number is (540) 341-7575

We need housing in our area that will also accept our ferrets , there has
to be a landlord somewhere that loves animals!!!  The realestate agency (
Austin Reality ) here in warrenton does not want ferrets period!  Mr.
Jacobs who owns the property said he does not want pets in his house and
it's his right, but Austin Reality who is renting the house to us for Mr.
Jacobs , they have always been against ferrets .

Thank you again in advance for any help , we are at the deadline now and
I need a miracle!