From:
Jodi Semlow <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 30 Jan 2008 15:07:41 +0000
I have a 7 year old girl, Suzi. Earlier last year - she was introduced
to turkey baby food by a friend. I decided to continue to give her baby
food as a treat. The problem is - it didn't take but a few weeks and
she decided all she wants is baby food. She absolutely refuses to eat
any kibble. I still put it in her cage - but she absolutely refuses
to even look at it. I try to mix a gravy of baby food, and ground up
moistened dry food. She is such a picky little ninny!! Her gravy has to
warm, it has to be runny (watered down), and it has to have some baby
food in it. I have tried to just feed her a gravy of the moistened dry
food - not good enough. Oh - and premixing for the whole day - not good
enough either - she turns her nose up at it by the end of the day!!

Are there any suggestions of what I should feed her or do differently?
Can a ferret just survive on gerber food alone with ferretone and
ferrovite supplements mixed in? Do I need to continue with trying
to mix the moistened dry with the water and baby food? She is also
adrenal - which also started earlier last year. I don't know if
that makes any difference... I feed all my ferrets dry evo now.
Any suggestion are welcome. You may email me directly -

Thanks so much
Jodi