From:
Ferracle <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 21 Jun 2002 23:01:18 -0500
You hear the roar of the Harley Hawg in the distance, sounding like the
thunder that has been echoing off the buildings.  Out of the cloudy, mist
rolls The Ferracle, the ferrets clamoring all around.  Seems there is
much excitement this day.  The Ferracle cuts the engine and hops off the
Harley.  My little trophies, have I seen things to tell you about.

Seems there was this lil trophie that was all full of himself bein a
big big star and all that.  Well seems like the airline he worked fow
accidenty shipped him to Alaska.  Twas quite a spectacle cryin lil baby
he was.  He cried like a little girl.  Then I was on my way lookin for
that Oracle woman, man those ankles.  I just have to lick, lick, chomp
dose.  I came upon this auction on eBay.  It is to help a little ferret
girl wat I met recently.  She needs to get a surgery.  You can bid on
dis really really awesome afghan at
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=2033544264