From:
mark hei <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 21 Jun 2001 01:41:31 -0400
>How do I convince Abby to start eating hard food again ?

try mixing some ferretone in the hard food to give it a tasty frosting,
(like those cereal things with frosty stuff on one side, and wheat on the
other) then drop the amount back until there is only a few drips in
there... Or, put a fixed amount of water in their food to soften it (I do
this for my babies with Marshall Farms Ferret Food), and then drop back the
amount of water every 2 days or so until it is merely sprinkled with it...
Or, my ferrets like baby kitten food - try mixing this in there, they might
be delighted!  I give them some from time to time just to see their toothy
smiles...

mark h.