Date:
Sat, 4 Jul 2009 06:22:09 -0700
Hi All,

Two things.
First; The yard sale is on July 11th at Jackie Ferguson's house 4835
Almont Drive Columbus, OH 43229. Any and all donations are helpful.
They do not need to be ferret related.

Second; Welcome Ann to our group. She lives in Manchester, OH and can
use items for the rescues she is taking in. If you live in her area
or know someone who does and has items she can use please have them
contact her at [log in to unmask] .

I look forward to seeing everyone at the yard sale and meeting on July
19th. Don't forget we will be having a special guest speaker. Check the
HOFA website and another reminder will be coming soon!!!

Suzy

Four Paws Wrecking Crew Ferretry
Digital Photography by Joe & Suzy
Heart of Ohio Ferret Assoc. & Rescue Vice-President
Ferret Buckeye Bash August 29th 2009
www.HOFARescue.org

Home of Odie Bear, Slinky, Carrie, Cody, Precious, Buddy, Sugar, Angie,
Miss Poppy, Chance, Zoe, Mila, McKenzie, Neo, Isis, Tweet, Winifred,
Thumbelina, Angel, Romeo, Bunky, Grace O'Malley, Mimitah, Silver
Surfer, the German Boys: Juan, Pedro and Gawain and 10 kits.