From:
Linda Iroff <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 10 Oct 2005 17:53:51 -0400
Posted with permission
---
Hello,

My name is Tanya Sloan, and I am currently working on my senior thesis
research at Maryville College.  The Maryville College Institutional
Review Board has approved this research project.  I am writing to request
permission from you as well.  My thesis involves obtaining cat and ferret
owners to volunteer in my study.  My hypothesis is that ferret owners and
cat owners have different personality styles.  I would like to survey the
cat and ferret owners that would be coming your facility.  I would like
to have surveys that the pet owners could complete and leave in a locked
box that I would provide.  I would not be able to provide any information
to you about the questions that I ask until my study is complete.  At
that time if you would like a copy of my complete study, I would be happy
to give you a copy.

My thesis advisor, Dr. Jason Troyer (865-981-8060), will be supervising
me in this process.  With your permission, I would like to leave surveys
within your facility to obtain information on ferret owners and cat
owners.

Thank you for your consideration of my request.  Please let me know
at your convenience whether you will approve my request by calling
(865-455-0455) or e-mailing my advisor
([log in to unmask]), Dr. Jason Troyer.  If you have any
questions, please do not hesitate to call me at the number above.

If any of your members would like to help please have them email me at:

Sincerely,
Tanya Sloan