From:
KM Ferret Rescue <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 26 Nov 2012 21:47:04 -0500
When someone contacts me about adopting a ferret, I always send them
three basic ferret information emails. One gives quite abit of general
information. One gives info on ferret medical issues and the last is
about ferret proofing. This month alone, about ten people have decided
not to get ferrets based on reading these ferret information emails.
This is very exciting to me because it means one less ferret that won't
be taken care of or that will be turned into a rescue at some point.
I'll be happy to share my ferret information emails if anyone wants.

--
Debbie, Kindness Matters Ferret Rescue
Sponsor a rescue ferret for Christmas!