From:
Linda Decelles <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 11 May 2002 10:10:28 -0500
One thing I have done, when I can't hide or block 100% of a cord - is too
get plastic tubing from the local hardware store.  Get a diameter just
large enough to go over the plug and slide it over the plug and up the
cord.  It has worked fine for us.

Linda
and my son, Norman, & the 10 furry heart stealers:
Frisky, Sassy,  May, Rascal, Saint Patrick, Mittens,
Curious George, Scamp, Whisper and Little Dude from Lawrence, KS
with Baby, Handsome, and Bandit watching from the Rainbow Bridge