From:
Weasle Queen <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 22 Nov 2005 19:57:48 -0600
I'm thankfull for my marriage to my husband of almost 9yrs and for
helping with our ferrets and rescue.  I'm thankfull for being at the
same job for 22+yrs.  I'm thankfull for having my own house.  I'm
thankfull for my 2 legged family, my 4 legged family and my internet
family.  I'm thankfull for my ferret rescue, the people who support me
for having my ferret rescue and the strength to continue doing what I
love.  I'm thankfull for belonging to the crazy family of ferret rescues
and ferret lovers.  I'm thankfull for the ferrets giving me a purpose in
life and giving me unconditional love.

These are just some of the things I'm thankfull for on this Thanksgiving
day of 2005.  What are you thankfull for?

WEASLE QUEEN