From:
Melissa Bell <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 2 Aug 2005 12:39:06 -0400
Hello FML-ers!

I got an email from a former co-worker today...they have a pair of
ferrets under a year old that their daughters begged for a few months
ago.  Same old story, the kids no longer pay them enough attention, Mom &
Dad are too busy, etc. etc.  So they want to find the ferrets a new home.

I'm under the impression they'd like to get $100 for the pair...I'm
trying to find out whether this includes cage/accessories.

I am at my personal limit of four, one with serious health issues, so I
can't take them in myself.

Please contact me at [log in to unmask] if you are interested and I
will get you in touch with the owner.

Thanks,

Melissa Bell
Knoxville, TN
Max, Merlin, Buddy & Fae....missing Mischief