From:
Mike T Lazar <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 29 Jul 1996 11:29:48 -0700
Hello all,

I was a previous member of this group but time has not permitted me to
participate for over 9 months.  anyway...

My fuzzie Jessica went to the rainbow bridge over the weekend and I am faced
with cleaning out her room.  I do not intend to try to replace my best buddy
at this time and would like to donate her cage, dish, water bottle etc..  to
anyone who can use it possibly a shelter that needs extra beds.  Diseases
should not be a problem, she passed on from old age and an adrenal tumor.  I
live in the Denver, CO area.  If anyone is interested in picking it up
E-mail me directly at [log in to unmask]

Thanks
Mike Lazar
Denver, CO