From:
"Michelle P." <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
The Ferret Mailing List (FML)
Date:
Sun, 16 Jan 1994 21:02:56 -0500
Hi all,
  First what happened to Issue 695? Am I the only one who didn't get it? I
was missing issue 696, but poof! The next time I looked it was there, Still
looking out for 695.
  Second...Is there any one out there that is going to be going through Ohio,
on their way to The Maryland Ferret show?
I got a call from Linda Harrah<(Ferret Sense, Buckeye Lake,OH)
she offered to take me with her if a friend of hers decided not to go,
As it is, it is still up in the air. I was just wondering if any one was
coming my way and could stand to have a poor tag a long with them.
I'm not planning on showing any of my crew I just got a real bee under my
bonnet to go. I would go myself but I don't drive, :-0  I know, look of
amazemant!  And my husband won't drive me to a pet store without 4 hours of
begging let alone to Maryland!  He isn't into Ferrets in the least!
I would take a bus, but we are gainfully unemployed!
Anyway........Just really want to go, If any one has any Ideas or suggestions
, Let me know! I will consider ANYTHING!!
I'll even clean poopi if thats what it takes! :-)........ I do enough of it
here, whats the differance, Beggers can't be choosy!
Well thanks in advance for any suggestions.

Michelle and The MASKeteer's.