Date:
Tue, 8 Feb 2005 17:55:55 -0500
Hi Mommy Andrea and all de other fml and especially Mommy Andrea.
Sorrys I is so lates in checking on Rudy.  I tought I did, but messes
up somehow.  Sometimes my heads in de clouds as in spacey saraferret.
(giggle)

Ok now to tracks Rudy's whereabouts.  I has to go check on de Boss's big
book.  Sures enough he is dening wit Brandy and Brasco, Ben, and Tracker.
Of course where would de boys be located but between de party ferrets and
de kibble garage.  I wonders how Brandy ferret is handling de boys.  So I
trots over dere (no reason to fly as just a short trot).  Checked at dere
house and dere de were.  Of course Brandy is de boss of de group.  Where
is Rudy I asks.

He shuffles out of de hammie and sleepy-eyes says to me Yeps I is Rudy
and of courses I knows you-youre Ms SaraFerret.  They all giggle at my
outfit which doesnt make me feel bad at alls as I is used to it.

I says well your Mommy Andrea asked me to checks on you and see if you
has met up wit yr business.  He says yeps I sure did dey were dere to
meet me.

I says well yr mommy wants to know if you have enough tunnels, ferretone,
and all dat here.

He says wells of course me and de guys goes over to de tunnel races dat
de blackfoots have and de mud stomps--wowsie would mommy has a cow if she
knows how dirty we guys and Brandy gets.  We has all sorts of diggy tings
here and Brandy makes sure we keep dis pwace clean.  If we dont, wowsie
do we gets it.  He was chattering on about tings and den de other ones
chattered and we all had a reminiscing party (dictionary agains) but dere
were a few tears around as dey started to remembers home wit Mommy and
den Rudy crys saying I sure miss Mommy but I knows from de greeters dat I
will see mommy in de future and in meantimes we goes over to de
refwecting pool to gaze on Mommy.  I bets Mommy doesnt even know that one
by one we slide down a comet's tail to mommy late at nite and whisper
sweet dooks in her ears--all we know is dat she smiles in her sleep.
Maybe she shoulds twyes to listen at nite and feel de whispers of our
whiskers against her cheeks.

We sit around and eats tweats and biscuits and den dey invite me to a
party at de blackfoots pwace for a mud stomp.  What de heck--nothing else
pwanned and so we drops every ting and zip over dere.  Oh de party was
all ready going full blast.  Music--I dont tink dese blackfoots know de
meaning of quiet music, but oh well.

Rudy sends a kiss in dis message for Mommy Andrea and for hers not to cwy
as he is very happys.  And dey all send dere dooks

Take care all
Love and dooks
SaraFerret