From:
Rebecca Stout <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 26 Dec 2005 12:22:07 EST
I agree with Troy Lynn.  It would be so nice if somehow the angel pins
were offered year round, or at least during other parts of the year.
Sometimes, people just need to know they are angels... just because. :)

I was shocked beyond belief that I got an angel... from someone that is
a "real" angel.  I remember crying because I felt so honored to have this
wonderful lady think of me this Christmas.  I was so very surprised.  It
will truly be one my most cherished Christmas memories of all time.  And
to top it all off, I received the pin while II was going through a rough
time, making it all the more special.

Gosh it's funny how such a tiny little thing can encompass such a huge
thought that can fill your heart.

Thank you to the sweet girl who sent me the pin and thought of me this
Christmas.  And thank you to SOS for creating such a wonderful event.

Wolfy

<http://wolfysluv.jacksnet.com>