From:
Sukie Crandall <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 16 Feb 1998 21:44:15 -0500
Poor little 'Choppie (Chopper the Organic Helicopter) wound up in the
hospital tonight.  She's been prolapsing a lot since the ECE, but tonight it
was beyond a level I could handle and purple-red, so kind Dr. Hollo, who was
doing the night duty tonight put her under, replaced what need replacing,
and then gave her a couple of stitches.  I helped a little bit with calming
her in the beginning and then when waking up so I got snubbed and she wanted
DADDY who was the good one.  She even gave Dr. Hollo a bit of an insulted
look even though he had gently apologized to her even while she out for each
thing he had to do.  Luckily for me I was forgiven before we even got home.

Her Viokase is on order.

Sukie