From:
Catherine Garcia <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 17 Jan 1999 11:48:29 EST
Well, whether or not the religious appreciated the special visit from a
ferret, I cannot say.  I too think God works in mysterious ways.

From what I have been able to ascertain, Father so-and-so, the one who "got
attacked by the ferret" was in his private residence.  So I have no one
else to ask as how the situation arose in the first place.  Was it really a
ferret, were there open entrances (not that an obviously open entrance has
to be available for a determined ferret...LOL!), was he in a rural parish,
etc., etc.  It obviously happened many years ago, and we all know how
stories get better with every retelling over the years.

I know if I woke up with a "strange ferret" (i.e., one that does not
already reside here....) I would consider it an honor.

Catherine, Pato, Snowball, Hubert and Elsie
"Behind the Zion Curtain"