From:
Gary Holowicki <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 19 May 1999 11:37:29 -0700
Hi Michelle;

I have 3 of the Weezl Watcher ferret gates, & they work fine, very well
made..  Only one of mine when less than a year old could jump over them, &
I think Tommy should have a red cape like superman:) Being over a year old
now he doesn't do it anymore, maby partly becuse I'm just using them to
keep them out of a couple of rooms, not in one room like when I started
using them.

I think there was a price break with shipping multiple gates too.  There's
2 sizes, the smaller for most inside doors & a larger for most outside type
doors.  Give her a call if unsure.

Take care,

 Gary & the gang of fur
Timmy's web site=<http://www.concentric.net/~Gferret/>; He's the ferret
totally healed from "terminal lymphoma" without drugs or surgery. :)
 My ICQ# 4461104
Timmy's Mailing List = http://www.onelist.com/subscribe.cgi/TimmyFerret
Timmy's Forum = http://forums.delphi.com/m/main.asp?sigdir=TimmyFerret