From:
Date:
Sun, 8 Dec 2002 12:13:54 -0500
There is a new light up here in the sky with me.  His name is Phreddie.
He lived with auntie Bonnie & uncle Nigel.  They are both very sad and we
can see that all the way from up here.  Phreddie wanted me to tell you
that you made the right choice for him and that if he were a hooman, he
would have done the same thing.  He says he loves you both very much and
will miss Kris too.

The shelter took in a new little guy this week.  Auntie Paige went to
pick him up.  In honor of Phreddie's passing, this new little one was
named after him.  His owner admitted to punching him in the face because
he was worried that Phreddie was going to bite his child.  As a result,
he's got quite a few broken teeth (the ferret, although I'm sure mommie
would like to break the old owner's face!).  Anyway, he's really sweet
and he may already have a new home!

Our trio with Adrenal Disease went in today for tests.  Arlo, Monte and
Aquila's test results won't be in until later this week.  We're worried
most about the little girl Aquila because of the size of her spleen and
for Monte who needs surgery asap.

Grandma is still hanging in.  The brain cancer makes her confused a lot
but she still enjoys when mommie brings the ferrets to her bed side for
visits.

My love to all!
Harley "Bug"

Randy Melanie Belair