From:
"Dawn Smith, LOS National" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 16 Sep 2004 10:34:41 EDT
Kim and Pam,

Thank you both for your responses.  I was glad to know that someone
recognized that all we were trying to do was offer those who could not
attend a way to show their ferrets.  I hear people telling me all the
time about how they could not attend but would love to show their ferret.
I thought it would be nice offer them an alternative.  Though not
everyone is into showing, those who want to but cannot make it should not
be cut off from the shows.  Pam, you are absolutely right about handlers.
Ours are definitely unique individuals to drive 21-23 hours from the
midwest and only ask for gas reimbursement.  They are definitely special
individuals.  I am glad to have them both as good friends and even more
apart of the LOS organization.

Once again, thank you both.

Sincerely,
Dawn Smith, VP