From:
aosenbaugh <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 24 Aug 2002 08:33:45 -0700
I have a question that I hope someone can help with.  My family and I are
getting ready to make a BIG move next week, and I would like to know how
others have dealt with moving with the fuzzies.  We currently have 3
carpet sharks, and they all get along really well, most of the time.  My
question is, we are moving from West Virginia to Florida, and the drive
is quite long.  Almost 16 hours.  Has anyone done a move like this, and
if so, how have your ferrets done?  We have a carrier for them, equipped
with litter pan, water bottle, and food dish.  We are only taking a Uhaul
for this move, leaving our car behind.  We are putting the carrier with
us in the cab of the Uhaul, and are wondering how often we might need
to stop and let them out, and whether or not we might encounter some
un-friendly ferret places along the way.  Anyone with advice, etc.
can respond to us privately at [log in to unmask], or
[log in to unmask], or reply to the FML.  Thank you in advance for