From:
Tressie Dutchyn <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 19 Apr 2008 10:28:49 -0300
Hi Tabatha,

All 8 of mine are on the Innova EVO Ferret and are doing fine with
it. But it needs to be introduced gradually over time, mixing ever
increasing portions with what they already are used to eating. Some
people think this means in a couple of weeks - when I say gradual I
mean over a 3-5 month period, not 2 weeks. I've heard people complain
that it always causes diarrhea - that is only true if you don't slowly
introduce it.

Good luck it is a great food.

Tressie A. Dutchyn, PhD (c)
Dalhousie University
Research Associate, Community Health & Epidemiology

http://port.mcgill.ca/dutchyn.htm