From:
Tillie & Amy Evers <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 27 Jun 1996 20:24:34 -0700
Hi there all you other Ferrets!  This is Katie, and I have a question I just
have to have answered.  WHO IS MARRYING WHOM?  I told my Human Mom that
Tater was marrying Maxie, and Odie was marrying Rosie, but Mom said it was
just the other way around.  Somebody PLEASE help us figure this out.  ( Me &
Mom got a bet going on.) Also My Mom said that all you guys will not have a
regular marriage, it will be a *Pootonic*( I think that's the word?)
relationship, 'cause you don't all live together.  I think this means that
you will just get to talk and stuff on the "Pooter"!  Anyway I think its
great that you are all getting married, but maybe you could wait till the
FML reunion thingy so more of us could be there for the happy event!

                         Love & Dooks!
                         Katie

OK, now that I have MY computer back, I have noticed that no one has
answered the question that Regina posted a couple of days ago, ( yeah, I'm
behind, I was on vacation!) About a reference to an *ICHNEUMON*, well
according to Mr. Webster an Ichneumon is an Egyptian species of Mongoose!  I
think she said that the reference was Greek, or from something Grecian.

Amy & Katie
"Here's Dookin' at you Kit!"

PS: TO ALL FLO AGENTS!!!  Beware of the things called *magnetic latches*,
they make it impossible to infiltrate the kitchen cabinets!