From:
Brenda Johnson <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 7 Jul 2008 13:28:00 -0400
Permission to cross post: I understand she is going to go get the fur
kids out of the store and take them to her place until she can find a
home for them. Brenda

Hi,

I went into Petco today and was told there are two ferrets for
adoption. Since I already adopted pet rats, mice, hamsters, rescued 16
pinkies with the nursing moms, and have a turtle, frog, fish, hermit
crabs and a cat, I thought "well why not a ferret?" I held them and was
amazed by how sweet and gentle they were. one licked my nose and then
proceeded to bite my arm. They are both females, the larger one white
and the smaller one black/brown/gray & white. Upon further research
on ferrets, I found out they should not be kept in a cage. I have no
problem with this, but I do not know if my cat will try to attack them.
I honestly don't think I am the one to adopt them right now. Do you
know of any ferret rescue homes in Westchester County, NY? I would
like to take them from Petco and give them to someone who can keep
them un caged. Please get back to me as soon as you can.

Many blessings.