From:
Norma Mooney <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 8 Apr 1996 17:56:20 +0000
Well, this just sounds so great and i will do everything i can to go...but
it is so far off right now, it is hard for me to know if i will be able to.
Let's see...i will be finishing up my second to last semester of Vet.  Tech.
college then.  Maybe a trip to Florida could be a graduation gift from my
family?  Hmmm.

i guess i'll sign up for the planning list, because if there is anything i
can help do, i'd be glad to...i'm just not sure what that would be from way
up here?!

Ohhh...Ross says, "Hey, they should have it in Ottawa.  Isn't that where
this list started?" Boy!  That would sure be nice for us, and you know...you
Yank's can get a great exchange rate!  Just a thought.

--Norma-ann,
President of the Southern Ontario Ferret Association
and Mom to Molly and Leo and Maggie.