From:
Sherry yesthat'sme <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 28 Jul 2000 08:46:48 EDT
I read a post from someone about using corn cob bedding as litter.  It's
dust free and natural.  I am not happy with the present litter.  I bought
this bedding even though I couldn't remember if the person said it was good
or bad to use for our ferret friends.  UGH!  I really wanted to buy the
feline pine or good mews...but couldn't find any at "that" store.  What
do you think about the corn cob bedding used as litter?  Do you have a
preference?

Thanks for your time....

Friend of the fuzzies,
Sherry