From:
hooligan <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 29 Feb 2012 09:30:30 -0800
We have designed some darling ferret tote & travel bags. They are made
out of a heavyweight 10 oz. cotton canvas and are top quality & come
with extra wide & long straps for carrying comfort. They are machine
washable or dry cleanable if you prefer and are non-fading & non-toxic.
They are on the larger side measuring 19"x 14"x 4.5". They work out
great for when you travel with your ferret or can be used to carry all
their stuff when you drop them off at the sitters. They can also be
used to carry just about anything or for shopping as well. Would be a
cute Easter gift idea when filled with goodies. This offer Ends April
4th, so if you are thinking of gifts for Easter, or for Mother's Day or
even Father's Day now's the time to order.

We are asking $15 ea. and that includes free domestic and international
shipping. A good deal when you consider Walmart is selling a similar
tote bag for $24. We can even put your own custom photo on the totes
for no additional charge; just email your photos to us! Click on link
below to see options.

<http://s1227.photobucket.com/albums/ee426/tkeelan/Ferret%20Travel%20and%20Tote%20Bags/?albumview=slideshow>

To order, PayPal payment can be made to [log in to unmask]
Please choose the personal tab rather than the default "purchase" tab,
so we can all avoid the PayPal fees. Please leave a message in the
message field during your PayPal checkout as to how many bags you want
& which photo choices for your bag(s). Also, when paying with the
Personal tab, your shipping address is not visible to us. So please
write in your shipping address in the message field as well. You can
email us at [log in to unmask] if you have any questions, would
like to clarify your order, or if you require an alternate payment
method. If there is a particular theme that you don't see, we may just
have it or can design one, just ask! All orders are special ordered &
can take a good three weeks to receive once the orders are placed. If
you would like to receive your order by Easter, we recommend that you
order by March 4th too be on the safe side. Thanks for looking.

We currently have several Ebay auctions running, a leprechaun necktie,
lighter, playing cards, t-shirts & Easter ornaments. Take a look!

http://www.ebay.com/sch/nvferretrunner1970/m.html?item=260956398104

All proceeds go to Ferrets with Soul(e) Rescue.