From:
Gordon Bengtson CI-ASMEL <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 5 Feb 2006 08:07:52 -0500
Worlfy asked about her stint on TV.

Several years ago we had a series of bad snow storms here in Richmond.
Well, here an inch is devestating, paralyses the city for a week.  But
the local NBC channel news team called me where I had flown traffic
reports for them and they knew me and that I was from New England.

They came here to interview me for advice on being prepared for a snow
event.  During the fimling process the camera person was a ferret person
and was very interested in the huge cage full of ferts I had.  I took
Byte-me out for 'show and tell' but not part of the news interview.

During the film cut and paste they edited in some great shots of Byte-me
in my arms!  Thanks Camera Man!  I had about 40 some odd phone calls from
people who saw the news story but most were on the fun of seeing a fert
on TV, and of course it was Byte-me!  So that is how it happened and what
happened.  That is why Johny Carson retired, he forsaw the competition
Byte-me would have given him so he just threw in the Ed McMahon and left.

Aarrow Ranch Aviation
Rev. J Gordon Bengtson
7302 Hunterbrook Drive, Suite 100
Mechanicsville, Va. 23111