Date:
Fri, 13 Jun 1997 10:02:08 PDT
Greetings,

I read the post last night about Kodo's demise and it really upset me.  So
much so that I have not been able to read the Kodo related FMLs this
morning.  Thanks to BIG for giving us the chance to bypass thoses posts if
we are unable to deal with the tears.

My sincere condolences to Bob Jacobs and his family.  It is unbelievible
that not only did the state of Michigan decide to murder a poor defensless
ferret, who would have been dead if infected with rabies, but also didn't
even let Bob say goodbye.

Kodo and the Jacobs family will be in our prayers and hopefully this whole
mess will in some way still help future fuzzies.  Best wishes on the civil
suit.  Take the state to the cleaners.  Just the fact that you were willing
to fight shows tremendous courage and strength.

In God's love and ferret hugs,
Donelle