From:
"Ronald L. Sims" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 14 Oct 2000 20:02:00 -0500
Dooks to all!!!!!

Yes, life can take many different turns and life can be difficult.  I have
had a number of physical difficulties, as well as financial setbacks due to
physical difficulties.  57 percent of my income goes for pills to keep me
alive.  Since March, 2000 I have had a stroke, diagnosed with severe sleep
apnia (which can lead to strokes and heart troubles), congestive heart
failure and finally I was bitten by a Brown Recluse Spider (or Fiddleback
Spider) which is very poisonous.  But I have not contemplated giving up
our 17 fuzzies, 5 canines, or 2 felines, any more than giving away my 4
children or 3 grandchildren.  However, no one should try to judge the
reasons for others who feel that they are doing the right thing for the
benefit of their beloved ferrets, at least they didn't decide to take
them to the woods and let them go.

So please, do not be too harsh with criticisms for those who feel that
they are doing the right thing for the benefit of the ferrets.

To MC, thank you for your knowledge about "All Dogs Go To Heaven", I was
trying to do it from memory, and sometimes memories get scrambled.

God's Blessings on all FMLers, their Fuzzy Owner/Teachers, and I pray
that our Heavenly Father will give peace to the hearts of those whose
beloved 4-legged owners, as well as those whose who have beloved
hooman-beans depart to the Rainbow Bridge.

Rev.Ron Sims,D.D.& Family:8 hooman-beans,17 ferts,5 canines & 2 felines

[Moderator's note: Well, OK, to be complete, the sequel to "All Dogs Go
to Heaven" (oddly enough, called "All Dogs Go To Heaven 2") was produced
by MGM, which is a Disney affiliate.  So maybe Ron was on the right track
after all.  Sorta.  BIG]