From:
Kevin Gifford <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 6 Dec 2005 09:12:18 -0600
Hello FMLers,

You may have heard this line before: "May you live in interesting times."
Whether you think it's a heartfelt wish or a curse, there's no denying
that this past year has been very interesting indeed -- happy and sad
events of all kinds, from new medical advances and charity efforts to
natural disasters and large-scale rescues.

With that in mind, if you're in southeast Texas, why not join HAFA (the
Houston Area Ferret Association) and celebrate what will hopefully be a
very uninteresting 2006?

HAFA's holding its holiday party at an office off the Katy Freeway on
Sunday, December 11, starting at 1pm.  It's a potluck, so you're invited
to bring something to eat and/or a small gift for fellow ferrets or
ferret owners.  Ferrets with proof of up-to-date rabies/distemper
vaccinations are also invited.

With an increasing number of HAFA members testing their ferrets for ADV,
the group will also have a separate room available for ferrets with proof
of a recent negative result from the CEP or ELISA tests.  Parvocide will
be available, and proper ferret hygiene and handling will be required
between the two rooms.

For location specifics and more information, visit HAFA's website at
http://www.hafa.ws
or the group's message board at
http://ferret.meetup.com/88

Even if I don't see you there, I hope you have a decent holiday and a
truly uneventful 2006.