From:
Kim Schilling <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 20 May 2002 14:14:08 -0500
For those of you who didn't make it to this year's Ferretstock at Rocky's
in MD, I must say you missed a wonderful time.  While the weather
absolutely stunk, the company was superb.  I can't think of finer people!
It was so great to finally put mugs to the e-mail addys.  People would
introduce themselves, but admittedly I had to ask for their screen names
before it sunk in.  (Geez, what is the world coming to?  I think when a
baby is born, they should not only list a birth name, but also a screen
name since THAT will be his or her future identity.  LOL).

Jo, Lynn, Kris, Mary Beth, Kim R (my twin who I miss so much already),
Vicki Rummel, Vicki E, Barb, Ruth, and so many more.......It was so good
to finally meet you!!  Bill, Diane and Lisa.......I always enjoy seeing
you!  I could talk with you three all night.....oh wait!  I did!  hehehe.
There were so many more people, but I just can't think straight.  Fatigue.

The weather was unkind........very cold and windy - not to mention the
rain.  We froze our butts off with the low reaching 39 degrees.  Vicki R
set me up in their spacious 3 room tent.  I had my own tent room equipped
with electricty, lights, an air mattress, pillow and sleeping bag!  It
WAS the presidential suite!  All the comforts didn't stop the suffering,
though we suffered much less than the poor folks who were TRULY camping
out on the ground.  hehehehe.  But the partying and fellowship were well
worth the trip!  The band was great!  The food was great!  The ferrets
were awesome!  It was a huge success for Rockys and well deserved, I might
add.  Barb's place is cute, her ferrets treasured and her volunteers top
of the line!  I wish I lived further East!  I miss everyone!  Illinois is
not only flat, but rather boring too....no offense to my Illinois friends!

Thank you, Vicki R and Barb, for your wonderful hospitality!  And thanks
for asking me to join you!  It was definitely my pleasure!  I have already
told my hubby that he and the baby will be joining me next year!  His
reply......"sounds like a plan!" Yay!

Kim Schilling