Date:
Fri, 19 Dec 1997 12:51:12 -0500
Modern Ferret was mentioned last night on the TV.  While wrapping gifts
(which I don't think I'll ever be done)this commercial came on, it was for a
book store or a cafe place or something (I was in the middle of tying a
bow).  Well the part that I saw was a women said "Do you have Modern
Ferret?" and the guy that was working there said "Yes down to the end of
that isle" (or something like that).  Both my fianc=E9 and I looked at each
other and said cool!!.  We stayed up a few more commercials till about 10:00
and didn't see anything for the same place.  I think that commercial only
ran once during the movie.

Had to share.
Em