Date:
Wed, 25 Jun 2003 23:45:50 EDT
hello everyone i just wanted to give you an update on slim.  (slim was
abandoned at my store in very poor condition) he has gained almost 2 lbs.
and thank you to Kim and all of the other ferret lovers that read my sad
story and wrote to me.  he is so happy with me and the other fuzzies he
got new toys today and made his first dook playing.

take care of your ferrets they are the best pet, no the best family member
that you can possibly have
Erika, panic, Jughead, flaz, and slim