From:
"Shortley, Lisa" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 19 Aug 1999 13:26:02 -0400
Hi All!
I have 4 great ferrets, Gavin, Loco, Nala, and Tasia, all between 9 months
and 2 years.  Recently I have moved into a townhouse that allows me to give
them their own room to play.  Before we moved here they were all really
good about using their litter boxes.  Now that we have all adjusted to the
new place, it seems that their favorite place to go to the bathroom is the
corner, right behind the door, where it is impossible for me to put a
litter box!  The door will not open with a box there and I don't know what
I can do - the carpet is getting ruined there!  I really don't want to keep
them caged when I am not home, so if anyone has any suggestions on how I
can protect that corner or deter them from going there, I would really
appreciate it!

Thanks,
Lisa and business

PS - I have tried putting a carpet sample there but the door moves it when
it opens and closes and they still go on the regular carpet!