From:
Debra Evans <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 26 Sep 2001 06:51:51 -0400
Hi Everyone,

I didn't want to run my posts together here.  We are thinking now about
giving our two boys their own room.  It will mean lots and lots of moving
of things currently in the room that their 3 story condo cage is in but we
feel that they need more room while we are at work.  Currently they are
only out for about 2 hours a day and I don't feel that is enough.  With
our cats and all the spaces in our house it is not safe for them to run
during the day.  The room is about 10x13 if I remember correctly and has
2 sliding door closets and very low pile rug.  My idea was to take
everything out of the room.  It has one window so I need suggestions for
lighting in the evening hours.  I am sure we will want to leave the rug
for now since it is older and will not hurt if anything happens to it.  I
thought of still keeping the cage with door open on bottom for them to get
to litter and go into their hammocks, etc.  Any suggestions for setting
up this ferret room would be greatly appreciated.  One of the boys is
now nicknamed Taz as he is a real energetic little boy and the other is
energetic but quite content to play with his toys and sleep.  The room
has been newly painted within the past year or so.

Thanks for any help
Love & angel ferret/kitty hugs
Debbie