From:
Rebecca Katlin Coleman <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 31 Dec 1996 15:05:30 -0500
Hello everyone,
Just wanted to share how adorable Jitterbug and Monkey were on Christmas
morning.  We had put raisens in their stockings and I took them down and
showed them.  Jitterbug sticks her nose in the end of the stocking but they
are minature stockings so she can't quite get her head in far enough.  Plus
she is on a slick floor so the stocking is getting away from her as she trys
to push her nose further in.  She is going around in circles on the kitchen
floor with a tiny stocking on her nose!  I wish I had a camara.  Finally she
pushes it against a wall and is able to put her head inside.  She starts to
eat a raisen and then realizes she can't get her head out (the opening is
just about as big as her head and if she had hands she could have easily
pulled it off).  So she starts doing the war dance with a stocking on her
head.  I was rolling on the floor laughing.  The stocking came off pretty
quickly with her jumping around like that and then Monkey repeated the whole
hilarious scenario.  I hope everyone else had a great holiday and comes back
on line soon.

     Love,
        Rebecca