From:
Jim Kennedy <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 17 Jun 2004 17:38:15 -0700
The Ferret Rescue of Maine will be having a car wash this weekend
(6-19-04) to help raise money for the shelter.  We are looking for
volunteers to help wash cars, and people who need their cars washed.
(We do a great job)

Where:  Pet Quarters in Scarborough,Me.
When:   June 19 '04 from 11:00 am till ???

Stop by and get a clean car, and meet the ferrets.

We will also be holding a yard sale next weekend to also raise funds
for the shelter.  Our yard sale over the Memorial weekend, raised over
$600.00 for the shelter, and we hope to get close to that level again.

We can still used donations for the sale, so check your attics and
basements and donate those items for a good cause.

All proceeds from these fund-raisers, go to the shelter expenses (vet
bills, food, meds, cage repairs, etc.)

Where:    113 Walnut St.  South Portland, Me
When:     8:30 am till ??

If you need directions or want to donate, please e-mail me directly at

The Ferret Rescue of Maine is a 501c3 Non-profit Shelter, and donations
are tax deductible to the extent of the law.

We hope to have a great turn-out, as the shelter is getting more crowded
each day.

Ferret Rescue of Maine
A State licensed, 501c3 Non-profit shelter.
Donate to shelter ferrets by clicking
igive.com/from