From:
Judith Manning <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
The Ferret Mailing List (FML)
Date:
Mon, 21 Feb 1994 10:25:45 -0500
i apologize.  i did not mean to be impolite and shout.  what happened was
that my caps lock key was on and after i typed the whole sentence i realized
it and turned it off.  i didn't want to retype so i just left it-not
realizing that it was the equivalent of shouting.

on another note:  our ferret tarzan, who is our most hyperactive one, has
a new antic- he knocks over the wastebasket in the bathroom, positions it
very carefully, stands up on it, climbs onto the toilet seat and proceeds to
drink from the toilet!  it was very funny to walk in there and see the back
end  of a ferret sticking out of the toilet.
Judith K. Manning, Ph.D
Dep't. Medical Microbiology and Immunology
1300 University Ave.
Madison, WI 53706