Date:
Tue, 19 Jan 2010 16:39:48 EST
Let'sRummmble!!!!

Mz. Izzy, isn't it funny how Mr. Daddy's face get all purple when he
talks about the Vikings being in the football game Sunday with the
Saints.

Ya Tonksie, he almost matches the Vikings uniforms. I just love purple,
it goes so nicely with pink)

Ohh you better not let him hear you say that missy.

Wait until he hears what I have done at work.

Oh Iz, I know that sparkle in your eye, this isn't a good sign. What
have you done?

What??? how can you say that? ::digging toe in carpet::

Izzy??? Come on, tell me.

Okay, well, Totally Ferret is going to donate 1 pound of food to SOS
for every point the purple guys (Vikings) score. And if the purple
guys win, Totally Ferret will donate 30 additional pounds of food.

Wow! that is so cool Izzy. Your getting really good at this stuff.
Those Totally Ferret people are the bomdiggty. But wait! Izzy, Big
Daddy is gonna blow a gasket when he hears this.

Ohhh Tonksie, it gets better. :::rubbing paws together::: Uncle Tim at
Melatek, the guy that makes the Feratonin implants, is going to donate
to SOS one implant for every point the gold guys (Saints) score.

Well, that will make Big Daddy feel better. I think this Sunday during
the game. I am gonna watch the game from my hammock, instead of
watching with Big Daddy. And Iz, do I really have to wear the purple
Speedo's?